Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Jc3

Default data recovery, error while attaching vhd in windows disk manager.

Alright, I'm trying to recover some files from an accidental factory wipe... I hit the power button in bootloader by accident as I was scrolling through and I guess there is no warning when you do it from bootloader :/

I am using this guide. I've currently gotten to step 12. When I hit okay, disk manager loads for awhile and then I get this error.

data recovery, error while attaching vhd in windows disk manager.-xgplgh8.png

I tried going to action, hitting refresh then trying again and get this error.

data recovery, error while attaching vhd in windows disk manager.-utdwqns.png

Then I tried closing the program and re opening it and it does this forever until I restart the computer or it restarts its self.

data recovery, error while attaching vhd in windows disk manager.-c8cefcz.jpg

And REPEAT

I'm at a loss.... have no idea what to do next.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Jc3

Default Re: data recovery, error while attaching vhd in windows disk manager.

anyone know a better place to ask at least?