S3 doesn't turn on.

estea

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I was just using my phone today and it drained battery. Thinking that I just needed a charge, I plugged it into a wall charger and let it run. Last time I checked (or was able to check it), it charged up to 15%. The issue now is that I cannot turn on my phone, my computer does not register a device plugged in when I plug it in, and even when I plug it into a wall charger there's no red LED light on the top. My phone is the i747m (the North American version of the i9300, Samsung Galaxy S3) and the last update was Jellybean (4.3 something, just unsure of what the last digit was). I swapped batteries with my friend's S3 (exact same model), thinking that it might be a battery failure but while her phone turned on with my battery, my phone was still unresponsive with her working battery. Every time I try to turn it on (via power button) all I get is the white 'SAMSUNG' words and then it just goes blank again. Any solution or fix to this?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I was just using my phone today and it drained battery. Thinking that I just needed a charge, I plugged it into a wall charger and let it run. Last time I checked (or was able to check it), it charged up to 15%. The issue now is that I cannot turn on my phone, my computer does not register a device plugged in when I plug it in, and even when I plug it into a wall charger there's no red LED light on the top. My phone is the i747m (the North American version of the i9300, Samsung Galaxy S3) and the last update was Jellybean (4.3 something, just unsure of what the last digit was). I swapped batteries with my friend's S3 (exact same model), thinking that it might be a battery failure but while her phone turned on with my battery, my phone was still unresponsive with her working battery. Every time I try to turn it on (via power button) all I get is the white 'SAMSUNG' words and then it just goes blank again. Any solution or fix to this?

Well, have you tried holding the volume down and the power button together does it gives you ????? Well, if it doesn't then I think you may need to walk towards the nearest supports for fixing it up. One more thing "Do you have an active warranty??" I mean if you are having an active warranty then I would not suggest you moving forward with anything because it could void your warranty. Well, anyway let me know about it then I'll guide you through the !! :O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol