Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Kocaso M9100 stays on Android Screen on start up

Was given a Kocaso M9100 for Christmas. Never tried to do anything with it until now. Never used a tablet, never had enough time to sit down to play with it.

It started up and was fine the first time. I was able to look around, try to get familiar with it for about 3 hours, then shut it off. Tried to turn it on today and the colorful Kocaso screen comes up, then goes black, then Android shows up in the center of the screen and that's where it stays. I've left it like that for over 24 hours and it's still there. Any help is appreciated because I'm not getting any from Kocaso.

Default Re: Kocaso M9100 stays on Android Screen on start up

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Was given a Kocaso M9100 for Christmas. Never tried to do anything with it until now. Never used a tablet, never had enough time to sit down to play with it.

It started up and was fine the first time. I was able to look around, try to get familiar with it for about 3 hours, then shut it off. Tried to turn it on today and the colorful Kocaso screen comes up, then goes black, then Android shows up in the center of the screen and that's where it stays. I've left it like that for over 24 hours and it's still there. Any help is appreciated because I'm not getting any from Kocaso.