how to extract data from an s5 with a black screen
I dropped my new s5 the other day and now the screen has small cracks in it and is totally black. I can finger print swipe and open the phone but it is totally black. will my private mode data be backed up using kies 3? if not how do I get my stuff out of private mode?
- 06-30-2014, 11:39 AM #2
Re: how to extract data from an s5 with a black screen
Honestly, I am not sure. Have you tried pulling the data anyway to see what happens? As long as you copy it to your PC it shouldn't harm the original file. And I would try without using Kies. Just plug it in and do a drag and drop.
- By Robbie Kanoff in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: Today, 02:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2015, 02:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2014, 02:17 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:15 PM
- By serialk11r in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 03:49 AM