s3

A

AC Question

my phone just turned off this morning now will not turn on it wont go past the samsung screen when i hold the up bottom power button and home it just shows like a loading symbol but doesnt load when i press the down button power button and home is just stays on like a download screen what do i need to do so confused!!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
my phone just turned off this morning now will not turn on it wont go past the samsung screen when i hold the up bottom power button and home it just shows like a loading symbol but doesnt load when i press the down button power button and home is just stays on like a download screen what do i need to do so confused!!

Im kinda confused as to what you are trying to do when you hold the home button while pressing the power button if you are just trying to turn the phone on.
Have you just tried to press the power button by itself?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What are you trying to accomplish?

Were you trying to get into recovery? If so, that is power, home, and volume up at the same time.

Just to note, with the phone completely off, you have to press and hold the combo until you see the blue text at the top. Then let go of the buttons. Continuing to hold the buttons too long might cause the phone to boot normally. This will take you into recovery.

Now if you want to go to download mode, then press and hold the Vol down plus home plus power simultaneously.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams