Device getting warm during charging
I recently puchased new Moto X. When trying to charge my phone, my phone rear side and screen getting warm. Also, the charger is also getting warm.
Does anybody have any idea, Are all motorola devices have same issue?
- 06-30-2014, 08:56 AM #2
Re: Device getting warm during charging
It depends on what you mean by warm. Some heat is normal I believe. My Nexus 5 charger certainly gets warm...not quite hot, perhaps...after it's been charging for some time.
Posted via Android Central App
- By pjoseph in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:25 AM
- By Hero Hatsune in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 10:58 PM
- By jaee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:53 AM