Messed up resolution
I wanted to set a lower screen resolution to gain more FPS in games on my Xperia M.
I got myself Resolution Changer PRO and googled myself a resolution to try. However, now I have a screen resolution as the size of a watch, and I was not able to change the density as the changes took place instantly and now I only have 1/6th of my screen available.
How can I undo this? If possible without flashing a new firmware or data loss.
My phone is rooted.
- 06-30-2014, 06:23 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:48 AM
- By Hero Hatsune in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:58 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-01-2014, 04:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:52 PM