My phone is keep restarting its self
Hi, I just rooted my phone and I patched a teme using the app metamorph. It told me too reboot so I did but now its stuck at reeboting stage and ebooting it self over and over and over again.. Please help.. I dont want to lose my phone just because I tried to patch a theme.
- 06-30-2014, 09:29 AM #2
Re: My phone is keep restarting its self
Did you make a backup before you patched the theme? If so you should be able to restore your backup
Have you tried going into recovery and wiping your cache? That would be the quickest /easiest thing to try,if you didn't make a backup
I am not sure if you are on a stock or custom Rom
I don't know which phone you own,but you may have to reflash the stock image or the custom rom whichever the case may be to get out of the boot loop.
Any more details you can offer will be helpful,what phone/ stock or custom Rom ,etc ?
- By TWC42 in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:59 AM
- By Billy95Tech in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:57 AM
- By slackerjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:25 AM
- By lngndvs in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:10 AM
- By serialk11r in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 03:49 AM