Samsung Galaxy S4
I reset my phone to factory settings and for some reason whenever I try to sing in yo google it will come up witha message that's says, "couldn't establish a reliable connection to the server" then I prompts you to change the wifi of manage your connections, I have tried signing in on multiple different wifi sources, and even tried using mobile data. Please help me find out why this is happening.
- 06-30-2014, 09:34 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4
Welcome to the forums.
What carrier do you have? Have you tried rebooting the device? Perhaps pulling the battery for a few moments and restarting?
- 07-04-2014, 02:17 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:59 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:35 AM
- By Stefanov Zdr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 08:56 AM
- By Xamanus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:42 AM