So the battery will charge to max 81%, even after overnight charge, when it reaches ~20% it will start to free fall, no matter what the use, it can only be charged when the phone is off, when it's on it actually acceleratingly starts to go down.
Then it's definitely empty, you can't turn the phone on. I tried calibrating and switching charger and cable but it doesn't change.
I think I've got a faulty battery but can't be sure if it's not software problem and I'd like some second opinions as I'm new to android.
I have a 2800mAh at 3.7V, 5" screen at min. brightness,3g off,no mobile internet and apps,android 4.2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/751bjyft9k...0-10-02-28.png , rising and flat is charging while off
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ev4v14ttm9...0-10-02-35.png , voltage
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xdbsmy8ux...0-10-01-28.png ,android's usage statistics
Thank you for any help
- 06-30-2014, 08:59 AM #2
- 06-30-2014, 09:02 AM #3
- 06-30-2014, 09:25 AM #4
- 06-30-2014, 09:33 AM #5
- 06-30-2014, 10:08 AM #6
- By Xamanus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2015, 02:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:01 PM
- By Sir Alex in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:39 AM
- By rachm10 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:11 AM
- By normy baroro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 03:59 AM