Galaxy Note 2 Default email client
Ever since I first set up my email account, the client has been inserting a return address which seems to be a hash of an account name and a password. People who hit the reply button to my email end up sending the mail to who-knows-where.
I've looked every where on the phone, bur nothing. How can I fix this?
- 10-23-2014, 10:23 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Default email client
Are you using the stock email app for the device?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:17 PM
- By MBSLK in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:12 PM
- By Mistery Client in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 08:35 AM
- By Stefanov Zdr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:56 AM