Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My Contact Icon Not Part of Bottom Template/Toolbar

My phone is Samsumg Galaxy S2 Epic Touch that was flashed from Sprint to MetroPCS. Somehow my Contact icon was dislodged from my bottom 4 toolbar (it was once with Phone, Messaging & Applications) & now just like any other icon above that. So my toolbar only has the remaining 3 icons. The drag into place doesn't work because once you go to the bottom it turns into the delete bin. Then the Contact icon just goes back to it's last spot. I'm not very technical but read different posts in a variety of places. I don't know where or if I have TouchWiz or app drawer. I'm fairly certain this is an easy fix but can't figure it out. If someone is kind enough to help please spell out your answer step-by-step realizing I'm a moron. Many thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    23,061 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: My Contact Icon Not Part of Bottom Template/Toolbar

Welcome to the forums.
    Try downloading a different launcher like Nova. That might help you in what you would like to do.
    Here is a little more info on it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-launcher.html

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: My Contact Icon Not Part of Bottom Template/Toolbar

Just tried Nova & it really doesn't get me those original 4 icons. Yes, I can put Contacts back there but the Application icon is not available. Also once I tried to use Nova then I saw both TW Launcher & Launcher & using both still didn't me allow to fix my problem.

I fixed this. Have to make sure the Contact icon is showing like any other app. Then once in edit mode can drag & drop from there because it also shows the toolbar.