I have a samsung galaxy with straight talk and AT&T U verse internet connection at my house. I have the watch espn app on my phone and can get score updates, follow the game via gamecast...etc but will not allow me to watch any game live on espn. What am I not doing?
- 06-30-2014, 06:44 PM #2
- 06-30-2014, 10:37 PM #3
Re: Watch ESPN
Just download the U-Verse app, sign in, that's it!
You should be able to watch several live channels and other stuff.
I have U-Verse, that's what I use to watch the Football (real football) World Cup 2014 from Brazil.
Sent From Another GalaxyIf I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By khart214#AC in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:05 AM
- By alistairs in forum LG G WatchReplies: 81Last Post: 07-11-2014, 02:37 PM
- By TizenGears in forum Android WearReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:17 PM
- By SwindleHeart in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2014, 05:54 PM
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:12 PM