My s3 just went black yesterday after I sent email. I can not get it to come back on. I can remove the battery and try but the only things come up are a Samsung screen and the black screen with the Galaxy S III logo screen. I once while on the charger had the battery image come up but it did not show it was charging. I swapped out batteries, had my son use his charger, and nothing. After reading some posts, i tried to do the hold down power, volumedown, and home and that wont help.

What has me so concerned is two things I have pictures of my son who just graduated high school as well as a relative who recently passed away and it truly is breaking my heart that I may not ever see those photos. I am not savvy with doing the reboots beyond trying and i just need to see if one person could maybe try and help me before i lose all on that phone. My fear is sprint will just be lazy and say nothing to help save this.

PLEASE HELP
    06-30-2014 10:19 AM
    Unfortunately, it sounds like a hardware failure. It isn't up to Sprint--it's up to Samsung to do something if you're still within warranty. If you're out of warranty, then you'll have to pay out of pocket for any possible repair.
    09-01-2014 12:56 AM