downloading ringtones on galaxy s 4
I've downloaded the ringtone I want on my S4 to my laptop. How do transfer it to my phone for use?
- 09-01-2014, 01:02 AM #2
Re: downloading ringtones on galaxy s 4
There are a few options:
1. Connect the phone to your laptop via USB, and drag and drop the file using your computer's file browser to the Ringtones folder of the phone.
2. Upload the file to Google Drive or some other cloud service, then download it to your phone using the corresponding app. If the ringtone doesn't show up in your menu selection, then use a file manager app to copy the file from the Downloads folder to the Ringtones folder.
3. Use a wireless solution like AirDroid or Wifi File Explorer to transfer the file wirelessly.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:57 AM
- By mgftp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2014, 05:16 AM
- By Jerfer in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:39 AM
- By jumper809 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 10:47 AM