setting up notifications
on my brand new Samsung 4 I want to get a notification only for texts and phone calls,not for e-mails.
how can I do this?
- 07-08-2014, 05:49 PM #2
Re: setting up notifications
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the wait. You can typically adjust the notification behavior of each app by going to that app's settings menu (from within the app) and modifying the notifications there. So open your Email or Gmail app, go to its settings, and look for the notifications option.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By diego.roscetti in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2014, 07:48 AM
- By Hero Hatsune in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:58 PM
- By Pariah1990 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:23 AM