Remote access of tablet....
Hey folks, question...
Someone has my tablet up in Canada (I'm in WA state) They do not have my permission to have it up there. Is there an app or something that I can push to the tablet without their knowledge that will allow me to use/see with the camera? It is tied to my Google account and I can see on Google where it is, but I really want to see what the front facing camera sees.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
- 06-30-2014, 01:07 PM #2
Re: Remote access of tablet....
You can push apps to be installed by selecting to do so on Google Play via a web browser, but if they would invariably know that an app has been installed. In any case, unless the app is designed to open itself and start transmitting images right after installation, you can't summon an app to be opened remotely.
If your device is linked to your Google Photos account and still set to auto-back up, you could see if the device has taken any pictures recently.
All you can do remotely is track it, wipe it, and lock/unlock it.
- 06-30-2014, 01:09 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 12:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 12:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:56 AM
- By Pariah1990 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 10:05 PM
- By geoffshahn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:58 PM