Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question How to backup exchange server emails that are on my phone to my computer?

How to backup exchange server emails that are on my phone to my computer? My Galaxy S2 has all my personal emails that were sent to my corporate email. I have since left the company and cannot connect to the corporate server but the emails are still on my phone. I want to keep those emails before I delete them off of my phone. Is there a way for me to backup the emails that are on my android device. I can back them up to my personal computer, cloud or SD card that is in my phone.

I also have a new corporate email (exchange) account. Could I just change the server settings of my old email account that is in my phone to the new exchange server settings? Will that work or will I lose the emails?

Global Posts
    31,623 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: How to backup exchange server emails that are on my phone to my computer?

The ones you would like to keep I would just forward to another email account. Or you can take screenshots of them too.

Default Re: How to backup exchange server emails that are on my phone to my computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    The ones you would like to keep I would just forward to another email account. Or you can take screenshots of them too.
    Unable to forward the e-mails, because the mail account is terminated and I am unable to use another "from" e-mail id. Is there any other way? Taking screenshots is of very limited use, especially when there are long documents also as attachments.

Global Posts
    31,623 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by roydee View Post
    Unable to forward the e-mails, because the mail account is terminated and I am unable to use another "from" e-mail id. Is there any other way? Taking screenshots is of very limited use, especially when there are long documents also as attachments.
    Is is possible to print the email? Then you can use a scanner and save that file?