60 fps video recording?
From the reviews I heard that you can set video recording from 30 to 60 fps, but they forgot to mention how to enable it.
I couldn't find it in any settings. Is it the smooth vision? If not, what is smooth vision?
Thanks in advance!
- 06-30-2014, 04:49 PM #2
- 06-30-2014, 05:00 PM #3
- 06-30-2014, 05:36 PM #4
Re: 60 fps video recording?
Haha it does seem that way... It's the 'Soap Opera' effect, and one of the reasons I hated myself for watching The Hobbit on the higher framerate format. It even gave me a headache.
Anyway, smooth recording does seem smooth, but it tends to appear as if the video was moving on fast motion, even though it's not. IMHO, I'd just keep to the normal 30fps for now hehe.
- 07-05-2014, 06:05 PM #5
- By diego.roscetti in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2016, 03:43 PM
- By asherbut in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 12:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:50 AM
- By Billy95Tech in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:57 AM
- By f1jim in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 05:31 PM