Phone lost signal and IMEI number..
Just randomly today, my Galaxy Nexus lost the signal to the network, its IMEI number and the baseband version.
It also keeps switching Airplane mode OFF and ON but there is no symbol for it on top.
The phone is NOT rooted. What should I do?
EDIT: I reset the phone, wiping all the data, and that has not solved the problem.
- 07-08-2014, 06:00 PM #2
Re: Phone lost signal and IMEI number..
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delay! Did you get your phone new or used? If used, I wonder if the phone somehow got reported as stolen, and the IMEI got blacklisted. See if you can find the IMEI printed on the inside of the phone, in the battery compartment. Then check a site like Check IMEI - IMEI.info to see if it's on the blacklist.
- By steverzbck in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:50 PM
- By kgeissler in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2014, 03:10 PM
- By Mark Scott6 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 02:12 PM