I can't tell you how many times, I have had to replace my droid charge. I've even bought one on ebay because when I went back to the store last year, they told me they are no longer made. It's frusterating. Here's the thing, I still have the true, REAL unlimited DATA plan, and I know that if I upgrade or change plans etc, I will lose my current unlimited status (and of course there is no grandfathering in).
    Long story short, What phone could I buy that is GOOD, to replace my current phone?
    I still want to keep my sim card and memory card. Any and all help/suggestions is greatly appreciated!
    06-30-2014 06:34 PM
    Welcome to Android Central, and sorry about the delay. What wireless service do you use? What's your budget? What's important for you in a phone? There are lots of good phones out there, but they all have different strengths and weaknesses.
    07-09-2014 08:44 PM
    You can buy Any phone you want as long as you do not renew your contract. Then go to the Verizon store and get a new Sim card. They charge a few bucks in store for the Sim but its the easiest way. Otherwise you can have your current Sim cot down to be a micro or a nano. If you get a new phone model you won't be able to use NFC until you get a NFC Sim card.
    07-09-2014 09:00 PM