Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question What's a good replacement for an Droid Charge phone?

I can't tell you how many times, I have had to replace my droid charge. I've even bought one on ebay because when I went back to the store last year, they told me they are no longer made. It's frusterating. Here's the thing, I still have the true, REAL unlimited DATA plan, and I know that if I upgrade or change plans etc, I will lose my current unlimited status (and of course there is no grandfathering in).
    Long story short, What phone could I buy that is GOOD, to replace my current phone?
    I still want to keep my sim card and memory card. Any and all help/suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Default Re: What's a good replacement for an Droid Charge phone?

Welcome to Android Central, and sorry about the delay. What wireless service do you use? What's your budget? What's important for you in a phone? There are lots of good phones out there, but they all have different strengths and weaknesses.

Default Re: What's a good replacement for an Droid Charge phone?

You can buy Any phone you want as long as you do not renew your contract. Then go to the Verizon store and get a new Sim card. They charge a few bucks in store for the Sim but its the easiest way. Otherwise you can have your current Sim cot down to be a micro or a nano. If you get a new phone model you won't be able to use NFC until you get a NFC Sim card.