Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default LG G2 wiped system/data won't boot

I rooted my phone LG G2(verizon), tried to install cyanogen, I accidentally wiped system, i did not have data box checked, phone went to reload to flash rom and got stuck on reboot loop with lg go. i got into recovery and there is no rom to try to flash. i tried booting into download mode and using lg flash recovery tool, i have updated drivers and when i try to use recovery tool it says phone is not connected to usb port. when i plug phone in the computer makes noise as in the device has been plugged in though. Is there any way to get a rom on my phone? i can load into recovery and try to flash a rom, just cant get my phone to be recognized via usb to transfer a ROM

Global Posts
    21,581 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: LG G2 wiped system/data won't boot

Without being able to load a ROM onto the device (either putting it on the internal or an SD card), there is really no way to do this yourself. You would probably have to look at a JTAG serivce.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here