Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry I'm having some problems with my Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x please help!

Hi there, I just got my Samsung Galaxy ace 2x in april and it worked perfect. But on thrusday my phone wouldn't send any text messages, it would say "Message not sent". So I thought my phone was locked because I went over my plane and it was so I unlocked it... but it still isn't working. im not sure if this is normal or if it isn't.. so someone please help!!!!!!!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: I'm having some problems with my Samsung Galaxy Ace 2x please help!

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi there, I just got my Samsung Galaxy ace 2x in april and it worked perfect. But on thrusday my phone wouldn't send any text messages, it would say "Message not sent". So I thought my phone was locked because I went over my plane and it was so I unlocked it... but it still isn't working. im not sure if this is normal or if it isn't.. so someone please help!!!!!!!!
    Well, firstly try clearing the cache and the data of the messaging application and see if that works for you or not ! If it started working then its well and good other wise open the messaging settings>tap on the message centre and see if there is any number written over it ?? if you find the number than its good otherwise give a call to your operator support and ask him the number of the message centre and put it manually over the .... !!

Let me know if that fix your problem !