Axess tablet error message
My axess tablet keeps showing "unfortunately, com.android.server stopped". I tried a hard reset, installed google play services 5.something to no avail. does anyone know how to get rid of this problem?? Thanks I'm a newbie here so please understand.
- 07-09-2014, 08:50 PM #2
Re: Axess tablet error message
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry about the wait! Unfortunately, since you've already done a hard reset, it may just be a fundamental problem with the device's firmware and/or hardware. I don't recognize that brand or model of tablet, which suggests the company is not well-known. This increases the chance of defects due to poor quality control.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:51 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 09:36 PM
- By dss2000 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 08:02 PM
- By Ross U in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2014, 04:05 PM