Device Manager Problems Galaxy S4

A

AC Question

Hello;

Last night, I lost my Galaxy S4 (I-337 on latest OS and un-rooted) and locked it using Device Manager. Today, it was found again and I tried to unlock it but my cellphone said "Wrong Password". Because of this, I've changed it using device manager and it keeps saying "Wrong Password" or "Wrong PIN" (if I set the lock with numbers). So I can see the cell changes the lock codes but never accepts what I hit on the screen. Any sugestions?

Thanks in advance!

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello;

Last night, I lost my Galaxy S4 (I-337 on latest OS and un-rooted) and locked it using Device Manager. Today, it was found again and I tried to unlock it but my cellphone said "Wrong Password". Because of this, I've changed it using device manager and it keeps saying "Wrong Password" or "Wrong PIN" (if I set the lock with numbers). So I can see the cell changes the lock codes but never accepts what I hit on the screen. Any sugestions?

Thanks in advance!

Then do one thing again log yourself up over the gmail account (i.e. the account used in the device) over PC/Laptop. Go to the Android device manager then again unlock it from there ! All the steps are same in android device manager you just need to press the unlock that's it, your problem will get solved !! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech