Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Tried several things Just want to be able to use it again!!!!

I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0 had it for a few months. I haven't used it in a few weeks so I wasn't charging it. Now I have been trying to charge it and the screen comes on and gives a charging symbol then goes off. I have tried talking to samsung tech support and they basically said they can't know whats wrong unless they looked at. I have tried pressing the power and volume buttons at the same time. Doing this it pops open the turning on screen with the samsung logo then goes off again. I have also tried taking the battery out and putting it back in. No luck there either. Lastly I have tried using several different chargers (in-home and in-car) no luck there either. I would really prefer not to send it for a warranty fix as that can take a few weeks. It has never been dropped or had water damage. Only thing I did was not charge it for a few weeks. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Default Re: Tried several things Just want to be able to use it again!!!!

If you didn't charge it for a few weeks, the battery may be dead. Try a new one.