disable using Mobi websites

A

AC Question

hi

i am using the samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition, and i am looking for a way for the device to automatically open the full website and never the mobi site. there is a setting through the menu button for view full website, and if you tick it then it shows the full website, but you need to select this option every time you open a website. how do i set this because i never ever ever ever ever use the mobi sites as they are the most unusable things ever made.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
hi

i am using the samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition, and i am looking for a way for the device to automatically open the full website and never the mobi site. there is a setting through the menu button for view full website, and if you tick it then it shows the full website, but you need to select this option every time you open a website. how do i set this because i never ever ever ever ever use the mobi sites as they are the most unusable things ever made.

Hello.

Are you using the stock browser or another browser like Chrome or Firefox. If you already checked the box so it prefers the desktop view as they call it, you might want to try Firefox. They have browser add-ons so it will display websites in its full form. Try it out! Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL