Samsung Galaxy S3 tunrs on and shows the galaxy logo and turns off
Same things happened few months ago where the phone vibrated itself and tried rebooting and rebooted itself after 3 days.
Few days ago, my phone just died, battery was full, tried using my freinds phone battery, didnt fully turn on either. All it does it vibrates, the samsung and galaxy logo appears on the screen and turns off again.
I am not sure whats going on. Please help.
- 09-01-2014, 01:53 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 tunrs on and shows the galaxy logo and turns off
The only thing I can suggest is removing the SD card, in case it's corrupt. But it sounds more like a motherboard failure. You'll probably have to contact Samsung or bring it to a repair shop.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2016, 03:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:22 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:26 PM
- By trueplex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:00 PM
- By gyoung345 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:40 AM