Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly."

Hi all,

Wondered if there had been a solution to this yet? Had an update message on my phone last week and foolishly clicked it. Now there's loads of horrible changes, the worst of which is I don't have a single contact on my phone.

It's a HTC One and I'm trying to sync it with my work Exchange ActiveSync. Incidentally, when I click the pull down in People it says there are (0) contacts to sync.

Default Re: "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly."

"Sync...etc" is often displayed on my Nexus 5 in Google account (in fact, now...I just checked) but I think is nothing to worry about. Your Contacts problems I don't understand. What exactly did you do?

Posted via Android Central App

Just applied the update (any way I can check what it was to help with the answers?) and now there's no contacts anywhere.

Assume you're referring to app updates...sorry, I don't know how to find out which your last updates were. But if you go Settings>Apps, you can click on particular apps for info...it doesn't tell you when the last updates were, but you could try Hangouts, and press Uninstall Updates. Don't do it on my say-so, though.
    To find out what Android version you're on, if you're referring to that, go Settings>About Phone.

Posted via Android Central App