- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
galaxy s5 gallery thumbnails
Is it possible to change the thumbnail that is shown for videos in the s5 gallery? I would love to be able to choose which frame is used to show the video in the gallery so I can tell my videos apart. As it is now all the thumbnails look remarkable similar.
- 07-01-2014, 04:27 PM #2
Re: galaxy s5 gallery thumbnails
I believe it selects a random scene from the video. I don't know of a way to select which part shows in the thumbnail.
You can rename the videos if you plug your phone into a computer though. That's the next best thing.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
- 07-02-2014, 12:37 PM #4
- By Matthias Lane in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2014, 06:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 01:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 10:20 PM
- By tornado711 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:54 PM