Please help Camera settings
Hi, I have Samsung galaxy S5 and the model is SM-G900T. I dont have camera settings on my phone. When you click on the camera there is suppose to be a gear shaped icon and its not there, therefore I can't use any camera features. Can some please help.
- 07-01-2014, 03:27 PM #2
Re: Please help Camera settings
When you go into the camera app, can you tap and hold the recents button to access the options menu? Maybe there will be a settings option there.
If that doesn't work, go into your apps and find the camera app. Select it and then clear the cache for the app.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
- 07-01-2014, 03:31 PM #3
- 07-01-2014, 03:42 PM #4
- 07-01-2014, 04:11 PM #5
- 07-01-2014, 04:37 PM #6
- By Jaggrey in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2014, 01:58 PM
- By ckpager in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 02:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:54 PM
- By David Crenshaw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:19 PM