HELP HTC ONE Update
Just updated my HTC One with the latest software update, and when it was done, to unlock my phone I needed to enter my password, however instead of a keyboard to type my password in to unlock it, there is what looks like a voice recognition icon, with the red recording symbol, saying speak now, and waiting for results. Even though I tried speaking into it, my phone didn't respond to anything. I'm starting to think the system update was a bad idea because I cant even unlock or use my phone now. Please help!!
- 07-01-2014, 05:24 PM #2
Re: HELP HTC ONE Update
You should be able to reboot into the bootloader with ADB commands on your PC. That will at least get you to be able to either clear the cache in recovery or reset the device.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2014, 01:14 AM
- By chris2707 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 20Last Post: 07-14-2014, 03:51 PM
- By besik tsimakuridze in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 12:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2014, 05:37 PM
- By ckpager in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 03:32 PM