Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Why does my Trio Stealth G2 Tablet not let me download games?

So I got my tablet about 6 months ago and it stopped working for a little bit. But now it is working, so I did l the steps to log into it but when I go to download any app what so ever n the Play Store it just has the blue download bar under it that tells me it is downloading but after clicking install and waitng 4-7 hours my tablet still has not downloaded one app. It does not come up with any error codes or anything. So I went to another solution and tried downloading Amazon App store from the website, but my tablet popped up a window saying "Appstore couldn't be installed. Free up some space and try again." Yet I have no apps downloaded. It would be amazing if someone could help me out. Thank you

Default Re: Why does my Trio Stealth G2 Tablet not let me download games?

It would be quite fantastically incredible if I could help you out. But have you ever been able to download apps on the device?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Why does my Trio Stealth G2 Tablet not let me download games?

Having the same problem here. When we first bought the tablet it worked fine. Hadn't used it in a while but when we tried again the apps like Google browser and others that had downloaded before and had updated properly before were not updating...kept saying "Downloading" but never would give a percentage of how much was downloaded and would never finish...even when left for DAYS updating.

My wife and I both tried doing factory resets but even that does not resolve the issue.