Get a rom on your ext SD go back into twrp go to advanced wipe the data dalvik system and internel.. do it 3x then nav to your ext and flash the rom youve downloaded from xda. Look under forums for your device and find a rom that matches your device.. if you can get into trwp and wipe your internal and flash from your external youll be up and running. wipe it 3x like i said..
    GET AN EXT SD CARD..
    Sent from my Flashvetrin using Tapatalk
    07-06-2014 04:32 PM
    Get a rom on your ext SD go back into twrp go to advanced wipe the data dalvik system and internel.. do it 3x then nav to your ext and flash the rom youve downloaded from xda. Look under forums for your device and find a rom that matches your device.. if you can get into trwp and wipe your internal and flash from your external youll be up and running. wipe it 3x like i said..
    GET AN EXT SD CARD..
    Did all that, have the ext SD and all. When I go to install it it says it can't open the zip file. I've done it with multiple downloads and still the same result.
    07-07-2014 01:25 AM
    Did all that, have the ext SD and all. When I go to install it it says it can't open the zip file. I've done it with multiple downloads and still the same result.
    What version of twrp are you using?
    your saying youve wiped the internel and the you nav to your ext to the rom it cant open it?? It it swipe to open?? So the steps i listed the go to reboot recovery it should ask you " install su" say no when you reboot into recovery then go to ext and flaah the rom.. what rom are you trying to flash?? Whats your exact model number?? Whos your carrier???

07-07-2014 02:02 AM
    TWRP: v2.4.3.0
    Phone: SGH-I747
    Carrier: at&t

I've been using this rom: Download GalaxyS3/SGH-I747/I747UCALG1_I747ATTALG1_ATT.zip at StockROMs.net
    07-07-2014 08:18 AM
    TWRP: v2.4.3.0
    Phone: SGH-I747
    Carrier: at&t

I've been using this rom: Download GalaxyS3/SGH-I747/I747UCALG1_I747ATTALG1_ATT.zip at StockROMs.net
    I want you to head here and i want you to ignore the 4.3 bootloader info unless you are allready on the 4.3 bootloader..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2788357

07-07-2014 09:32 AM
    I want you to stay away from what ever that file is you trying to flash.. i want you to have the rom from this link on your ext sd card. I want you to wipe your internal from the advanced category of twrp. And system and data and dalvik.. and i want you to do it three times. Then i want you to flash the rom from this sight from your ext..

Dustin Dodson likes this.
    07-07-2014 09:36 AM
    I want you to stay away from what ever that file is you trying to flash.. i want you to have the rom from this link on your ext sd card. I want you to wipe your internal from the advanced category of twrp. And system and data and dalvik.. and i want you to do it three times. Then i want you to flash the rom from this sight from your ext..

Was I supposed to download the Stock Odex? Because I did and it failed.
    07-07-2014 03:27 PM
    Was I supposed to download the Stock Odex? Because I did and it failed.
    Im starting to think the pit files you flashed corupted you system table.
    Try the other one if it didnt work does it even launch.. copy it to your internel wipe it all except the internel and flash it from the internel.

07-07-2014 03:31 PM
    Im starting to think the pit files you flashed corupted you system table.
    Try the other one if it didnt work does it even launch.. copy it to your internel wipe it all except the internel and flash it from the internel.

Downloading the other one now, but I moved the first one to internal and it still failed.
    07-07-2014 05:16 PM
    Downloading the other one now, but I moved the first one to internal and it still failed.
    I do not understand whats going on..
    Did you upgrade your bootloader??? Check out dr keatens wifi fix it might take care of this.. the file is a tar used in odin paramtz_tar and it acts as a reconstructor..

07-07-2014 05:21 PM
    The problem is probably just some miscommunication, because as I said before, I basically have no clue what I'm doing.
    07-07-2014 05:50 PM
    Did you upgrade your bootloader???
    Uh. I don't even know what that is so probably not, I just assumed wiping everything and then flashing the zip would work out. I don't even know what that is.

Also downloaded and flashed the second zip, same failure.
    07-07-2014 06:06 PM
    Uh. I don't even know what that is so probably not, I just assumed wiping everything and then flashing the zip would work out. I don't even know what that is.

Also downloaded and flashed the second zip, same failure.
    I think your root system files are bad..

Skipsoft .net and look for some help there for your device..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    07-07-2014 06:30 PM
    I think your root system files are bad..

Skipsoft .net and look for some help there for your device..

O-..Ok... I'm there. What do I do?
    07-07-2014 06:33 PM
    Hold on thats not right..

07-07-2014 06:43 PM
    Um. I did the Wifi fix you were talking about, Philz recovery worked with Odin, but when I try and boot anything up it goes to the Samung logo and then goes black...
    07-07-2014 06:47 PM
    Now try the stock odin file from here
    Hold on

07-07-2014 06:59 PM
    yeah it didn't work

and now I can't get to TWRP at all since the Philz write.
    07-07-2014 07:55 PM
    yeah it didn't work

and now I can't get to TWRP at all since the Philz write.
    Ive thrown the book at this.. you need to google how to rebuild your internal sd when you flashed the pit files it did something to the structure and its not working because you cant write to it.. xda has a way to rebuild your internal sd. Thats all i can say for you at this point..
    Sorry i tried..

07-07-2014 09:25 PM
    Ive thrown the book at this.. you need to google how to rebuild your internal sd when you flashed the pit files it did something to the structure and its not working because you cant write to it.. xda has a way to rebuild your internal sd. Thats all i can say for you at this point..
    Sorry i tried..

Actually! I made that reply after the PM you sent me, and that worked! Thanks!

....except I have one problem! My phone won't recognize my sim card. I tried restarting a few times and have taken it in and out and tried cleaning it carefully, nothing has worked.
    Flashvetrin likes this.
    07-07-2014 11:08 PM
    Actually! I made that reply after the PM you sent me, and that worked! Thanks!

....except I have one problem! My phone won't recognize my sim card. I tried restarting a few times and have taken it in and out and tried cleaning it carefully, nothing has worked.
    Dude thats awsome
    It was the wifi fix that woke it up i know whats a wifi fix gonna do??? Lol format your sd in windows and then in your phone.. wish i had thanks button u could hit. Lol i had a feeling once you got a black screen that we were past the snag..
    Make sure you have the latest twrp and check out agni kernel for your device.. it may fix your ext if the formats dont..
    Make a back on your ext when you update twrp. And keep your new files safe.. stay away from pit files storage swaps that stuff is bad.
    Your off and running now you can go to xda were i am a tester.. and dl a custom rom.. i work with the folks on the ETEAM. DN3 FOR THE NOTE2 i317.. look me up same name..
    glad it works man

07-07-2014 11:19 PM
    Will do, thanks!
    07-07-2014 11:22 PM
    Dude thats awsome
    It was the wifi fix that woke it up i know whats a wifi fix gonna do??? Lol format your sd in windows and then in your phone.. wish i had thanks button u could hit. Lol i had a feeling once you got a black screen that we were past the snag..
    Make sure you have the latest twrp and check out agni kernel for your device.. it may fix your ext if the formats dont..
    Make a back on your ext when you update twrp. And keep your new files safe.. stay away from pit files storage swaps that stuff is bad.
    Your off and running now you can go to xda were i am a tester.. and dl a custom rom.. i work with the folks on the ETEAM. DN3 FOR THE NOTE2 i317.. look me up same name..
    glad it works man

but did any of that mess with my sim card? or is this just a completely unrelated error?
    07-07-2014 11:37 PM
    but did any of that mess with my sim card? or is this just a completely unrelated error?
    Sorry was thinking your sd.. im a bit tired lol.. so no network??
    Do you know what your baseband is right now??

07-07-2014 11:39 PM
    Sorry was thinking your sd.. im a bit tired lol.. so no network??
    Do you know what your baseband is right now??

nope. How do I check?
    07-07-2014 11:43 PM
86 1234