Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Why Does My Trio Stealth G2 Tablet Not Download Any Apps?

So I got this Tablet last Christmas (so about six months ago) and about two months in it stopped working. Now four months later it started to work (Hooray!), but with a big problem. I go into the Google Play Store, go to download the Skype app and I hit install. Under the Skype app it has the Blue downloading bar and says above this bar Downloading... but it has now sadly been 6 hours since I started downloading this app. So I went to the forums to find a solution, I have tried four different ones. Solution Number One, Download Amazon App Store from the website, now this didn't go over well it popped up an error saying I could not download it because I did not have enough space (even though I literally have nothing on this tablet). So I went on. Solution Number Two Resetting the Cache and Data in my Google play store. That didn't do ANYTHING. (D So I went on. I finally ended up with Solution Number Three I went into my Restore and Reset tab in my settings and did a Factory Reset, Third times the charm right? WRONG, this Solution also did nothing to help me solve this problem. I was wondering "How should I go about this problem?". I came up blank, but it would be amazing if you could help me out! Thank You in advance.