Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Nobis 9" tablet

Stops on "GO" screen. Tried factory reset. It appears to work but does nothing. The OS is 4.1 Jelly Bean, has 1 GB Ram and 8GB storage.

Global Posts
    4,686 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: Nobis 9"tablet

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Stops on "GO" screen. Tried factory reset. It appears to work but does nothing. The OS is 4.1 Jelly Bean, has 1 GB Ram and 8GB storage.
    Hello!

Is it this tablet?
    Nobis Dual Core 9" Tablet - Walmart.com

I'll look into it.

When did you buy it? It might still be covered under warranty.

I am having the same issue and error pops up so fast it is pretty much impossible to get into anything else. As soon as I hit OK it clears the pop up and like a fraction of a second later it posp up again, over and over....

It worked fine last night and today this nonsense. I have had it longer than a warranty would cover and due to a recent move I wouldnt have a receipt anyway.

Any suggestions?

Global Posts
    4,686 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi Biezenbos View Post
    I am having the same issue and error pops up so fast it is pretty much impossible to get into anything else. As soon as I hit OK it clears the pop up and like a fraction of a second later it posp up again, over and over....

It worked fine last night and today this nonsense. I have had it longer than a warranty would cover and due to a recent move I wouldnt have a receipt anyway.

Any suggestions?
    Hmm... Can you try and manage a factory reset in the settings?

i am also haveing the same problem with mine it had been that way for 5 days now
    and i have done a factory reset and a reboot many times with still nothing happening at one point it said update android 1 of 4 apps then another time it said 1 of 38 apps and when it was on that i let it sit all day and it never moved form 1 i dont know what else to do i have only had it for about 3 months now and walmart is no help cause its been more than 30days

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi Biezenbos View Post

Any suggestions?
    walmart gave me manufacturers number it is We are glad to assist you. The manufacturer is Double Power Technology Inc (DoPo) you can contact them at 1-800-838-3315, 909-974-2859.

I too am having problems with my 9" Nobis from Walmart it is now noon and its been 'upgrading' since 7am. I have tried resetting it and all but it gets as far as 'Android Upgrading...Starting Apps.' Any help would be so awesome. Thank you in advance.

has anyone had a blue line on there tablet

My nobis 9 internet tablet is stuck on the go screen i have tryed everything i need help finding the firmwear for this