Deleted emails on Samsung S4 phone not deleted on main account
When I delete Yahoo email messages on my phone they still remain on the main account, even after syncing. It works the other way around. I cannot find a setting to fix this.
- 07-02-2014, 09:10 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Deleted emails on Samsung S4 phone not deleted on main account
I'm having the same issue on my Samsung Stratosphere, but only with the most recent app update. I thought I had figured out how to get around it - by deleting the emails on my phone then emptying the trash folder, but when I checked email on my desk computer, not only were the emails still in the inbox, but the trash was still full. Grrrrr....
- 07-02-2014, 10:17 PM #3
- By VAVA Mk2 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 09-25-2016, 11:41 AM
- By Akieda in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2014, 09:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:10 AM
- By rks959 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-05-2014, 02:21 PM
- By laura jeon in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 07:48 PM