- 15 Posts
BEST Sound Quality & Compact Bluetooth Headset for Motorola Droid Ultra
I'm still searching the BEST Sound Quality, Noise Cancellation, Voice Isolation & Compact Bluetooth Headset for my Motorola Droid Ultra...
I have tried the following BT Headsets, so far, to find the best match with my requirement... Why is it so difficult!!!
- Samsung HM1700 (not good noise cancellation)
- Plantronics Voyager Legend (too bulky part on behind the ear=very uncomfortable to wear, the other ends couldn't hear TOO often)
- Motorola Boom HX600 (The eartip is not fitting with my ear nor the ear loop, disconnect Bluetooth connection often)
- Plantronics Voyager Edge (Current try... So far it's OK. But too expensive...)
Considering Era by Jawbone, Jawbone Icon, BlueAnt Q3 Premium Smartphone Earpiece... hummm...
- 10-27-2014, 10:55 PM #2
Re: BEST Sound Quality & Compact Bluetooth Headset for Motorola Droid Ultra
I saw a couple of Sennheisers that i think might be pretty good. They ar quite pricey though. Start out at about $100. Bluetooth Headsets - Sennheiser
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:10 AM
- By bunky1971 in forum Marketplace FeedbackReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:33 AM
- By Michael McKinnie in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:17 PM
- By Dramer77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:09 PM
- By boovish in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 04:55 PM