Galaxy S4 Mini stuck on Cyanogenmod logo boot loop
Rooted my phone (SPH-L520) and installed Cyanogenmod 11 via ROM Manager. Upon flashing the ROM, upon reboot the phone is now stuck in a Cyanogenmod boot loop. I have unplugged the battery several times and tried to boot to recovery via Vol Up + home + power and cannot get to recovery. Please help.
- 10-27-2014, 11:01 PM #2
- 11-05-2014, 01:15 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy S4 Mini stuck on Cyanogenmod logo boot loop
I flashed my phone for the first time and got the exact same problem. I've also tried flashing a stock rom with Odin but it failed. Has anyone got a suggestion on how to solve this problem? Please explain in details since i'm all new to flashing phones. Thanx very much.
- 02-18-2015, 09:21 PM #4
- By kwhopson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2014, 07:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 01:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:11 PM
- By Convoytron in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 11:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:17 PM