Water logged Moto X
I made the mistake of putting my big old Moto X in the pocket of some sweats I was wearing and it fell out. Unfortunately right into a puddle of water. It took a few minutes to shut off but once it did I got it into a bag of rice. From here how do I proceed? It's been in the bag of rice for about 24 hours now. Is there a way I can open it up and clean the phone and assess the damage?
- 09-01-2014, 02:54 AM #2
Re: Water logged Moto X
I wouldn't open it up. Hopefully the rice will have absorbed as much moisture as possible. But this technique is not foolproof, so don't be surprised if the phone is malfunctioning.
- By madspy1337 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 07-10-2014, 02:41 AM
- By DCSholtis in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 07-08-2014, 10:08 PM
- By pranab deepak in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 09:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 04:16 PM
- By CROCKOMUNDO in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 10:37 AM