- 1 Posts
cannot send or receive text messages
My verizon vs980 4g lte just stopped sending and receiving text messages.
It also will no longer take the charger that came with it, nor will it download any new apps. All this after I sent the first one back that was having the same problems. I want to get rid of this phone so bad and go back to my galaxy but that one was from Sprint.. someone please tell me that there's a solution. Oh btw, I already did a factory reset.
Last edited by Rita Coar; 07-01-2014 at 11:05 PM. Reason: (typing errors)
- 07-02-2014, 03:32 AM #2
Re: cannot send or receive text messages
It seems you have a faulty device. You go see if you can exchange it again. The loss of data could also mean a faulty Sim card, so you should check that out as well. In the mean time, try clearing the cache and data of the play store in the settings to see if that will allow you to install apps.
Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2014, 11:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2014, 10:57 PM
- By SquaredCircle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2014, 09:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:10 AM
- By BluIndigo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:42 PM