Everything is stopping can't do anything on my android tablet! Plz Help!

A

AC Question

Hello all,
My tablet is stopping everything when I turn it on it says googleplay stopped working music has stopped working and all other programs system stopped working. I don't know what should I do I think its a virus, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help?!

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,
My tablet is stopping everything when I turn it on it says googleplay stopped working music has stopped working and all other programs system stopped working. I don't know what should I do I think its a virus, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help?!

Hello. Can you try seeing if clearing the cache of the play store in the settings will fix the problem? Reboot the device so it restarts everything, and if the problem persists, do a factory reset.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app

Pcgamerltu

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
And when I try to do factory reset there comes a letter com.google.process.gapps stopped when i press okay after 1 sec it comes again and when I fast press Delete everything that letter comes again! I can plug in android to computer maybe there is a way to do resset in computer?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
And when I try to do factory reset there comes a letter com.google.process.gapps stopped when i press okay after 1 sec it comes again and when I fast press Delete everything that letter comes again! I can plug in android to computer maybe there is a way to do resset in computer?

So you were unable to factory reset? The option should be in the settings. You don't need a computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781