Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default How to delete the default Email app from Galaxy S4

Hi,

I have Galaxt S4 and have had standard email app that came with Telstra phone.

I have replaced it with K-9 and am happy with it but now have both emails bringing in 200 emails a day.

This has made me use 25% of my data in 5 days.

I want to delete the standard email app from the phone. How can I do this without losing my K-9.

Thanks

oz
  2. Best Answer

You can't delete a stock app/bloatware unless your device is rooted but you can go into Settings/Apps and find the stock email app client and select " DISABLE ". This will disable it from running and solve your problem.

Default Re: How to delete default Email app from Galaxy S4 - replaced with K-9

You can't delete a stock app/bloatware unless your device is rooted but you can go into Settings/Apps and find the stock email app client and select " DISABLE ". This will disable it from running and solve your problem.
    Paul
    Moderator @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.