Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung Illusion voice to text

I have a Samsung Illusion "Smart Phone" (Debatable) and among its huge inventory of issues one of them is the "Voice to text" option. This option should include free passage on a short yellow bus and a hockey helmet. I have poor vision and thought what a great help to me this will be I will be able to complete a text message in less time with no errors, I was wrong. It doesn't matter how loud I speak, how close I am to the phone, or how clear I speak this thing will type whatever it feels like. I can say "Hi Bob, how are you?" It will send "Hy colonic shower stool" tonight was the worse where I had sent my girlfriend a text saying "Honestly Hun its not you its Elena" it wrote and sent "Ashly baby its not you" I said "Where there is" it sent "Rigger's" (with a N not a R). Is there anything I can do to help this phone?

Global Posts
    26,655 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Samsung Illusion voice to text

I woudl suggest downloading Google Keyboard. That has a voice input. It might be worth a try.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry