Move the Music Folder from phone memory to SD card
I used the Easy sync app to move my iTunes library to my S4. All my music is in the Music folder on the phone's memory. I want to move it to the SD card. Do I just make another folder, move the music over and the Music app will know where it's at?
- 07-02-2014, 04:26 PM #2
Re: Move the Music Folder from phone memory to SD card
It should work. Some music apps allow you to set which folders it should look for music in.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html#post3388"]Community Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/766-app-developer-forum-rules-guidelines.html#post4991"]App & Developer Guidelines[/URL] --[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/410-marketplace-rules-guidelines.html#post2963"]Marketplace Guidelines[/URL] - - [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon/368068-verizon-faq.html"]Verizon FAQ[/URL] - -[URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3571703"]Verizon Iconic Portal [/URL]
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2015, 11:11 AM
- By centerwaters in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:24 AM
- By lornaevo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2014, 07:24 AM
- By specs34 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 12:37 PM