I have a HTC One, Can't push files with adb/side loader.
So basically what happened was I flash a ROM to my phone that put me in a bootloop. It then crashed my recovery and made it un-openable. I fixed that by wiping cache with adb.
Now that I have recovery working. I can send commands through adb and it detects my phone. Every time I try to push a file or side load a file, it stays at 1% and does nothing? I can't even flash a new recovery.
Any help would be fine.
- 07-18-2014, 01:42 PM #2
- By centerwaters in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 10:37 AM
- By brikab in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:49 AM
- By sammy0626 in forum HTC One SVReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:53 AM