Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Scanning Media Files

I have a LG optimus f7 and it wont stop scanning media. Its been a month since i last restarted it

Default Re: Scanning Media Files

Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the wait! That usually means that there is a corrupt file somewhere. If you have a microSD card inserted, unmount it (in Settings>Storage), remove it, then insert it into your computer using a fullsize SD adapter. Then run chkdsk on it to see if there are any corrupt files: [GUIDE] Using chkdsk to fix a corrupted SD card
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the wait! That usually means that there is a corrupt file somewhere. If you have a microSD card inserted, unmount it (in Settings>Storage), remove it, then insert it into your computer using a fullsize SD adapter. Then run chkdsk on it to see if there are any corrupt files: [GUIDE] Using chkdsk to fix a corrupted SD card
    Ok thanks where to buy sd adaptor
    Last edited by DestroyerofDeq; 07-10-2014 at 12:22 AM.

It just looks like a fullsize SD card, with a slot for the microSD card. They usually come with the microSD card, but you can buy them pretty cheap. Here's an example: Amazon.com: Sandisk MicroSD & MicroSDHC to SD Adapter (Static Pack): Computers & Accessories
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I had something tht looked like tht and i put it somewhere because it didnt keep storage but tht was like two years ago so i have no idea where tht is. Woops