Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    jessimo

Default help!

My son played with my phone and now my phone screen isnt what it should be and I cant figure out how to get it back without reseting. Instead of the regular time and icons, it changed to entertainment. The time is there on another page.

Default Re: help!

It sounds like it's just widgets.

Which phone do you have? To get rid of them, all you have to do is press and hold the widget until you feel a little vibrate then drag it to the top of the screen to get rid of it.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Default Re: help!

Quote Originally Posted by jessimo View Post
    My son played with my phone and now my phone screen isnt what it should be and I cant figure out how to get it back without reseting. Instead of the regular time and icons, it changed to entertainment. The time is there on another page.
    If you pinch out from any home screen you should be able to display all your current screens. There will be some function for you to set which ever one you want as your main home screen without knowing what phone you are using I can't be more specific unfortunately