My son played with my phone and now my phone screen isnt what it should be and I cant figure out how to get it back without reseting. Instead of the regular time and icons, it changed to entertainment. The time is there on another page.
- 07-02-2014, 11:57 AM #2
It sounds like it's just widgets.
Which phone do you have? To get rid of them, all you have to do is press and hold the widget until you feel a little vibrate then drag it to the top of the screen to get rid of it."The worst foe lies within the self....."
[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html"][COLOR=#009900][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=5]Community Rules & Guidelines[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL]
- 07-02-2014, 11:57 AM #3
- By diegotristanUK in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:08 AM
- By jeffieCanada in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 06:14 AM
- By tootonetony in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-02-2014, 05:00 AM
- By CaptainCoolbeans in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:41 AM