What does it cost to get a Droid Max's screen fixed? Someone knocked my son's phone out of his hand, and the screen is shattered and now some features don't work well or you can't get into them easily - it's hit and miss.
- 07-02-2014, 02:51 PM #2
Re: Doid Max
If you have insurance through Verizon, then you would pay the $100 deductible.
If not then Motorola charges $175 for physical damage repair. Using third party service to repair may impact warranty
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By BARTTK in forum HTC One (E8)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 02:28 PM
- By MikeLip in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 28Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 08:02 AM
- By xstinkyx in forum General Photography LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 04:44 PM